|| ABOUT US
"Rural Sustainable Development" Agricultural Foundation was created in 2009 by the initiative of a group of young specialists and people who are interested in rural development issues.
To contribute to the sustainable development of rural population , particularly youth and children, ensure the active participation of the local population in the improvement of their living conditions, creating the perception of their rights to be healthy and to live in a healthy environment, through environmentally sound and sustainable agriculture.
- Implementation of socio-economic and ecological studies and research to reveal and contribute to the solution of the existing problems
- Raising awareness on organizing a production of the ecologically safe produce, organic and alternative farming and the sound use of natural recourses
- Provision of consultative and educational services
- Ensuring a safe environment in rural communities through the preservation and extension of sustainability of agro-eco systems and biodiversity
- Capacity building of communities through the mobilization of local communities, development of leadership skills of the youth and women and formation of farm groups for the purpose of increasing the efficiency of agriculture, production and the incomes
- Development of sustainable agriculture and agro-ecotourism in communities
- Establishment of demonstrative farms that are engaged in highly valuable and alternative agriculture
- Information and lobbying state of authorities on the problems of health state of children, youth and women